White Neoprene Bell Boot
Bell Boots (or over-reach boots) have a tough life, and often a short existence, due to being used to protect such a high-impact zone! 'Over-reaching' occurs when the toe of the hind hoof, strikes the rear of the front hoof, usually around the bulbs of the heel and back of the shoe. This often results in ripping off the shoe and/or cutting into the heels and sometimes pastern, which can damage the foot and cause lameness.
Bell Boots are ideal for -
- young, unbalanced horses.
- Jumping & cross country.
- Riding on uneven terrain and variable footing.
- Short coupled horses, or those prone to over-reaching.
- Horses who insist on gallavanting around the paddock ripping shoes off!
Features include -
- 7mm neoprene – 2mm thicker than other brands, providing better protection and durability. Available in black and white.
- 2.5mm vinyl strike pad – surrounds almost 360 degrees of the boot, strengthens and greatly reduces the risk of cutting through the boot.
- Velcro Closures – adjustable straps allow easy on/off, and a tailored setting.
- Higher Pastern Neck – helps to prevent rubbing, and reduces the chance of high over-reach strike hitting the pastern.